Sunday 5 February 2012

Recounting our holidays

We wanted to get pen to paper!  This was all about getting our ideas down.

Using 'doing', 'hearing', 'feeling' and 'seeing' we recounted one or two special events that we took part in during the holiday.  Come in and read about our experiences.


I was riding my bikeI was speeding
My chains were going click, click, click
My wheels were going bsesesss.
I was tired because when my legs go around I get tired
I was seeing the grass waving.

By Hayley
I was playing racing car games
and I went through first to last stage
I was hearing the racing thing
I was excited because I went up a stage
I saw flash cars and motor bikes.
By Tyson

Playing with my boogie board on the beach
I was playing with the sand
I heard the waves splashing
I heard the stick making a funny noise when I pulled it
So when I went in the water I felt so giggly
I saw the big waves
I saw the bushes shaking from the wind.
By Richard

I went fishing and I went rock climbing
Hearing the fish splashing in the water and hearing the rocks when I climbed
Feeling that the fish was going to come out of the bucket and feeling scared
Seeing the fish moving and seeing that I went so high.
By Ronan

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful writing - and art - Room 5! Ms Fothergill

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC writing and art Room 5. This has made a sensational looking wall display as well. Miss H

    ReplyDelete